Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 14th, 2012
Junior Puppy

Islikaplan
Default How much would you tip for just a massage?

I haven't gone to a massage parlor yet, but ff what I've seen and read, $100 bucks "tip" seems the average for full service, on top of the $50 or whatever for the half hour massage. And if not, please correct me.

But what if you go in and ask them for the best massage they can offer, knowing full well what goes on behind closed doors? Of course they can't exactly say no, and I'm sure most of them would be average at it, at best. Should you still tip, let's say for a 30 minute massage?

And what if you want some sort of nude, body to body rubdown, but no foreplay (of course hinting at the fact that you know what is on the menu, but choose a different item). What would you tip then?

I ask this because I usually tip for almost every type of service, from hair cuts to car washes. If I don't tip, I feel like I'm being rude, and I hate that feeling. If there's some sort of table or guide of what the average tip/fee is for different types of services from a MP, then please let me know! Thanks
Unread January 14th, 2012
VIP User

bostonguy

depends on the local market, where do you live?.... southern california is very competitive and new york city expensive... some of the small towns are very-very expensive, limited competition

as for the "tip"... never more than the price of the massage and if it is too little the girl will certainly ask you for more or suggest an appropriate amount

good hunting

Last edited by bostonguy; January 14th, 2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: add words
Unread January 15th, 2012
VIP User

LYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to behold

You can't discuss services beforehand if you just walk into a place where they don't know you. They will be cautious about you being LE. Only the most brazen spots would discuss this upfront. Read the reviews in your area and you will quickly see what's right for your locale given the level of service. Tips come afterwards, but some girls will try to negotiate up front. Not what I go for....I want to tip based on performance after the fact.
If it's a straight massage, and you think she did an excellent job, then give her .20 or so, and she will be fine for an hour massage.
Unread January 17th, 2012
A+ Reviewer

dogwalker99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Based on a 100 Asian massages, here are my rules

I almost always tip $40 for a HJ. Sometimes $30 for half-hour at a downscale place. AMP girls almost always want an extra $100 for FS. If an AMP girl wants higher tips, then she should put some effort into her attire (mini, heels, hoops, bracelets, etc...) and extras (kissing, conversation, no clockwatching, etc...).
Unread January 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

If you want or get a legit massage it is first usually an hour, and you should tip 20% or at least $20. If someone is willing to push you around for an hour, $20 is really a good deal. If you are short on time and only have half an hour, I feel it is still right to tip for the hour. Mostly, places with a half hour schedule are offering comforts beyond massage, manual is worth $40, oral is $60, and as my Hong Kong ladies say Full Package is $100. Now I reduce that if the hourly fee is more than fifty. Full package with a half hour is max $120, with an hour, max $140. Full package means that including tossing your salad if that is your desire.

The few times I have been asked to pay a tip upfront, I explain that is not polite, get dressed, and speak to the manager on my way out. I leave the entry fee behind because it is not worth a confrontation. I never discuss price because the walls might have ears. If you return, Mamasan will ensure there will be no discussion of fees upfront.

If a woman complains she is not paid enough, I say "I can always reduce it if you like." A little harsh, but it reminds them they are providing a service to me as a customer, and I am always right.
Unread January 21st, 2012
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Overall, well said, Velo.....especially the last part!
I had a one hour massage once, in a place that I thought for sure was a HE surething, but got nothing except the massage for 50. I tipped her 10 (20%), and she looked at me like WTF? I didn't respond and just walked out.....she was cute and all, but never even lifted the towel. I went back to try another gal, and same result, but she didn't seem to be offended by the same tip....now I know this place is only legit.
For the HE amps, I usually tip 30 for hh, and 40 for h, but they seem to want to push the hh anyway.....and these places are usually 35-40/hh, 50-55/h, and I figure for them to take in 70 for hh is better than 95 for the hour (just doing the math)....IF the girl goes the extra mile in service, then 40/hh is fine, just for a HE......given the state of the economy now, though, even 80 tip for FS can be considered decent, especially if the provider is older, a dead fish, or lacking in service/personality in any way.....heck, for 150 for hh FS in AMPs, where you don't actually GET a true massage, sometimes, I'm not sure it's even worth it.....you can go to most any indy provider for less than that, and get real, unrushed hh FS in a comfortable hotel room or apartment....
just my 2cents.