Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 26th, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Providers who need references--closed shop?

I've never been able to hook up with any of the independents who require references. I guess the independents I have seen, and of course did not require ref., were not able to give the desired information. Anyway I never hear anything back from the pro demanding references after I have submitted one or two apparently not good enough. I don't understand how they operate, whether they have their own data base of clients or just need to have a ref. from somebody that they know. I'm guessing their clients are mostly repeat customers, and they have enough of them that they don't have to worry about getting new ones. Unlike us, they probably don't really crave variety.
Anybody have any knowledge on how the whole reference thing works? Anybody have similar experiences? Anyone know how to get through their defenses?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoerectus View Post
I've never been able to hook up with any of the independents who require references. I guess the independents I have seen, and of course did not require ref., were not able to give the desired information. Anyway I never hear anything back from the pro demanding references after I have submitted one or two apparently not good enough. I don't understand how they operate, whether they have their own data base of clients or just need to have a ref. from somebody that they know. I'm guessing their clients are mostly repeat customers, and they have enough of them that they don't have to worry about getting new ones. Unlike us, they probably don't really crave variety.
Anybody have any knowledge on how the whole reference thing works? Anybody have similar experiences? Anyone know how to get through their defenses?
Fortunately I am self employed and can give employment references to myself. Maybe I should start charging a fee to verify employment for mongers that want to use these agency girls?? OR rent out my HX profile so you can use it to book whoever you want! LOL

The main thing they are trying to do is verify that you are not LE. That is why they want a work phone number that is googleable (is that even a word?) so they can help provide safety and be reasonably sure you are not going to arrest them. If the providers you gave them are also not verifiable (massage parlor girl or BackPage) that won't help them either. Your best bet is to find a couple of girls on HX that are low priced, fat and or ugly that will see you without a reference and bite the bullet just to get the reference. Once you have a couple reviews on HX where a provider has rated you as safe the others will allow you to use their services. I know many of you are afraid to give your work phone numbers but in the many many times I have they have NEVER EVER...not even once called my shop asking for me. I was really hoping they would so I could see what they say and pass the info on to my fellow mongers. I really doubt if they will call your work and say something like this: XYZ Agency: "Does John work there?" Your Boss: "Yes, who is this?" XYZ Agency: "This is a whore trying to verify if he really works there and is not a cop" But I sort of understand the paranoia and it's better to error on the side of caution. Another thing you can try...since they never ever called to verify my work phone number is find a big company like Costco or something and tell them you work there. Give them the phone number for your local Costco. If they call chances are they will never get very far asking for whatever made up name you give them but in more likelihood they will never call and just give you the OK. The agency is thinking you would never claim to work at Costco and give the phone number knowing they are going to call and ask for you if you really don't work there...so they don't even bother to call and pass you through the screening.

Once you do book with them I believe they keep your number stored in their phone because any time after that I can just text for an appointment.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yeah just get a Hx account and you will have access to a lot different girls and bookers that run the asian apt places. Its pretty ez to get rated on there a lot of it is how you conduct yourself and how confident you are. All you need is like two ratings from girls and thats about it....just email some random hotties that are running 1/2hr specials nearby and at least one will take an appointment. The other thing is to become a regular customer for one the asian apt places and the booker will usually vouch for you in the future as long as you keep using them occassionally. Its really all phone number based so get a hobby phone and use it for that....thats really how they identify you after your initial contact.
VIP User

By Hx do you mean Humaniplex? Is that a pay site? And I've seen some girls specifically state that they won't take AMP visits for references, but you think they will take "asian apt. places?" (Do you mean the ones run out of cheap hotels?)
VIP User

Also, if LE really wants to get them, do they really think they can't set up fake IDs and work around their rules? Just goes to show how stupid most of these women are, if you ask me.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Once girls on HX see that you have seen other girls on HX, they wont need references. When you first register, you can always find a few that are lazy/money hungry that wont check references if you dont creep them out and after that you dont need to worry about it. Its a one time fee of $25 to register. LE doesnt seem to monitor or use it to bust girls I dont know why but maybe because the girls move around and are somewhat invisible. A lot of them have learned to not post their exact city location so LE doesnt even know if they have jurisdiction.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Once girls on HX see that you have seen other girls on HX, they wont need references. When you first register, you can always find a few that are lazy/money hungry that wont check references if you dont creep them out and after that you dont need to worry about it. Its a one time fee of $25 to register. LE doesnt seem to monitor or use it to bust girls I dont know why but maybe because the girls move around and are somewhat invisible. A lot of them have learned to not post their exact city location so LE doesnt even know if they have jurisdiction.
Also the girls on Humaniplex that do require references can see that once you have done the deed and have a safety rating they assume you're not LE. Sure cops can bust girls that don't check refs but the smart ones will only see guys that have at least 2 ratings and the people that run the agencies ask that you have 2 or more refs from known providers not just some new girl with a couple of people in her network as well. On top of that most of the better agencies also ask for your work phone and a cell phone number so you can't pretend to have a business phone by answering your cell "ABC Company" Some even ask for a website for your business and state that the phone number on the website must match your work phone number provided. I doubt LE will go to that much trouble to sting 1 or 2 providers before the word gets out. It's easier to pick the low hanging fruit like AMP's advertising on BP or HJ places where the undercover LE agent just has to go in and get a taxpayer paid massage and negotiate a HJ which still gets the same prostitution charge as BB anal with a facial.
VIP User

Jaysus, what a lot of busywork! I'll just let these paranoid princesses have their Jumping-Johnnies and continue to get my kicks with as little fuss as possible. Are we men or are we men?

Last edited by homoerectus; September 27th, 2013 at 09:29 AM.
Senior Dog

well its worth it when you don't have to worry about the door opening up and you can have a full hour of gfe for 160-180. You can fuck in a bed or sometimes out in the living room.
Unread September 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I also think they dont want to see a yahooo.com or gmail.com email, or a blocked phone number. I have a good friend in a similiar situation, I took him with me to a level 5 on Hx for a double session, in two different rooms, and voila! He was off to the races and quickly became a level 1.

There was some talk a while back about the $25 charge on Hx using a personal cc, apparently they accept some of the better prepaid visas like greendot. I think thats the name. But its a no brainer if you hobby to get on Hx! Its really a compliment to this hobby and we usually end up doing both. Or for example, our wonderful team at Beddazzeled are formerly Hx gals that are trying to create a stream of income from other girls...

Last edited by aloha21; September 27th, 2013 at 03:54 PM.